It does'nt have to be custom!!We dont just paint pretty faces!! we can do all your paintwork whether its a touch up, a repair, or a full repaint, the main nature of CPS is custom automotive paintwork, but due to popular local demand we have widened our services throughout the automotive trade.
Light accident repair
smart repairs (not mobile)
All of the above are carried out to the outstanding level that i am known for, just because its not custom does'nt mean it doesnt need to be as good!!
DID YOU KNOW?
Most paint sprayers or vehicle repairers are not actually qualified to do so! Yeah, sure they have been around the trade for years but as times change, products change, and so does the science behind it!
At Custom Paint Studio I pride myself as a fully qualified paint technician and vehicle body repairer, and are upto date with all products and paints in the industry today, ensuring you get the best performing, quality products for the job that is carried out,
Customer satifaction is our policy, there is no greater advertisment for any business than word of mouth or customer refferal!!
this is why 80% of our work is on customer recommendation, the other 20% are completly new customers which we pride ourselves on them joining our existing 80%, on top of this we offer upto 3 years warranty on selected paint and repairwork,